Tuesday 3 July 2012

Just For A Person Called FRIEND


I’m now waiting for someone
or maybe something
I don’t know what it is
that makes me feel like this
feeling so restless
lost in my own dream.
The dream I’ve created
by combining all my memories
before and after you.
Before you came
everything was dull
but It changes after you are here.
The borrowed colours from the rainbow
the sun lends it rays
the shining stars glittering like diamonds.
My life becomes a fantasy
the ocean starts to gleam
and the waves begin to dance
and the shadow of the trees follow the steps.
We smile at each other
like the buds of sweet –smellling roses
happy with happiness
and hopes the moment never end .
Thank you for all the laughter and joys and
sweetest memories
and if you can count the star that cover the sky
and if you can count drop of the rain
and if you can count the falling leaves
or maybe the snowflakes in winter
it still cannot challenge my gratitude to you

JUST FOR A PERSON CALLED ‘ FRIEND ‘ 



                                                                  @Mimi Syafiqa 4A

No comments:

Post a Comment