Monday 25 June 2012

Describe your best childhood memory

            Years passed by, and I grow up from a baby till teenager now. Here I am, a seventeen years-old girl. Through the years that I lived on, I have met many friends from different backgrounds, different cultures and religions, also different behaviours. I can tell the stories about all many friends, but I don’t want to, Yes, I’m not denying that I love all of them but there is one person that I called the true “friends”. This person have been with me since in primary school. This person is My Best Friend,Nik.

            I recounted the first time I met her in primary school. She was just an ordinary girl with a typical Chinese look. Many of our friends like to talk about her Chinese eyes. She would just laugh and say, her mother had born her with that eyes. We hardly could see her eyes brow, that’s why her eyes made they attracted to find out. She has a brother and five little brothers and sisters. All of her siblings have that looks and eyes. When the times moving on, we becoming closer and she has been my best friend, indeed.

             I love Nik because of her characters. She is well-taught by his parents to be an obedient, latent, and polite girl. She is so contrast with me. She is full of forgiveness and always be with me through thick or thin. She said, a coward dies a thousand times before his death. The person who cannot forgive the others is just like a coward. She always give me a big help and pour my ears with many precious advices that no one could give. When I was sad, she was there for me, and when I was happy ,she also laugh with me. I will not tell any of my problems to anyone but her. N o one really understand my feeling but her. I am a clumsy girl but she was calm. Sometimes, I contrary will lead a good match. 


          Usually, a good beginning makes a good ending. However, I used to have a few quarrel with her. One of our big quarrel was when we in form two. Best friends is not peace all the time. A war between us will make us more appreciated this friendship. Yes,I admit ,on that time, it was my fault actually. I couldn’t contain myself when she got closer with the other girl. I felt neglected and embittened.I can’t possibly angry at her because that was her attitude.She treated everyone nicely and friendly. But her nice treat made that girl feel comforted with her and she always try to walk together with Nik. I always been left behind, walking alone. I have said to Nik, don’t get to closer with that girl,I don’t like it. But she was just sighed. I cried at home and sent some text  messages to her that I felt offended. I was to naïve before and now,that such things will never happen again.

          The incident strengthen the pure friendship bond between us. The meaning of true friendship was buried in the depths of my soul. We have promised to each other to struggle deadly to pass the coming SPM examinations with flying colour. I want to go to university with her. Although we might get different university and different courses, but It’s okay. I want to succeed and had a piece of degree with her one day. Hope this friendship will last for our life.

             What I want to reveal here is, to own a long lasting friendship, we need value of loyalty, trustee and love. These values are significant things that one should potrayed. It takes all sorts to make a world. Everyone is different and nobody’s perfect. So, we must remain a good faith when build friendship. It is not just about you and me, but “us”. Nik is very dear to me. East or West,she is the best.



 Written by:
Nurul Hidayah    {5A, 2012}

No comments:

Post a Comment